Friday, June 25, 2021

The Yummy Tuna Sub

Have you ever had explosive diarrhea? I've been on the toilet for several hours now with a nasty case of the Hershey squirts. This might be fun, except for the fact that my tummy hurts bigly. I think it all started when I found that sandwich in the park earlier today. A yummy subway tuna sub, sitting right there on top of the trash. How could I resist? Even though it was pretty hot (from baking in the sun, I presume) and the mayo tasted a little tangy. It only had a couple of bites out of it though. I couldn't resist, so I wolfed it down. Maybe I got food poisoning?



Note: I originally published this post on my blog at the URL iheartwhitegravy.blogspot.com, but that blog got taken down after Assface falsely reported it for a bogus T0S infraction. Luckily I had it backed up and can therefore republish it here, on my new blog. I changed the date to match the date I originally published it at my Wh!te Gr@vy blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment