Friday, July 22, 2022

Awesome Congressman Madison Cawthorn Smeared By RINO PAC Losses His Seat!


Madison Cawthorn lost his seat due to lies about innocent pics and videos put out to smear him by a RINO political PAC. So (for shits and giggles) he dressed in women's underwear. So what? So a male staffer grabbed his hotdog as a funny prank. So what? So Madison thrust his nude torso into the face of his male cousin? So what? How does two bros goofing around and being silly make them "gay" or "bi-sexual"? Sickos leapt to conclusions based on their own perversions.

Perhaps Madison's male staffer (after the video cut off) unzipped Madison's pants and gave him a handy. Perhaps Madison's male cousin opened his mouth and sucked in Madison's hotdog (after the video cut off) because he was thirsty for some white gravy. Again, I say SO WHAT?! These are things straight bros do. Trust me. I know. I do all these things and more with my bro Rikishi.

It isn't "gay" when me and my bro (both fully nude) wrestle, 69 each other, or thrust our hotdogs up each other's endos. It's two cool straight dudes goofing around, being silly and having fun. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is certainly not "gay". Faggotry is a sin in God's eyes. I'm not a fag and don't engage in faggotry. I am a straight Christian dude who follows God's commandment not to lie with a man as a man lies with a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment