Monday, August 1, 2022

So It Looks Like I Caught The MonkeyPox!


My bro Rikishi is cross with me because I caught Monkeypox and then gave it to him. We were rubbing our naked bodies together (as bros do) and after that he broke out in blisters that then crusted over.

Rikishi saw a rash on my ass before he started reaming my b-hole with his hotdog and asked "is this Monkeypox?", but I lied and said no. Actually, I thought it might be, but I wasn't sure.

I have no idea how I got it. Maybe that dude in the male strip club who gave me a lap dance? Maybe that homeless guy I gave a BJ to in the alley behind the Kroger on Ball Road? Or it's possible I caught it from my old NAMBLA buddy Dick Peyronie. We met up last week and shared between us his new boy. Really, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment