Tuesday, August 13, 2024

"I Heart White Gravy" Has Been Reinstated !


The G00gle sh!ts have seen the light and determined (after carefully vetting every post) that my blog "I Heart White Gravy" deserves to be reinstated. After being locked for several months, I was recently notified that this very fine blog is now back online! Hurray!

But, where is your apology, G00gle? And why are all the hat3 blogs of that a-h0le Derv!sh Sanders still online? I instructed my friend that works at G00gle (not a sh!t) to make sure that ALL of Ichabod Derpwood's blogs be removed ASAP. My friend who works at G00gle was able to get several of Depwood's blogs taken down, but then several got reinstated.

This despite the fact that Derpwood's blogs are filled to overflowing with HAT3 for the greatest president ever, Donald Trump. Well, I suppose it does not matter. I fact I like it that Derpwood got his blogs back. His hat3 blogs will be used as state's evidence when Derpwood's trial for inciting hat3 against Donald Trump gets underway.

I would not be surprised to find that the Trump assa$sin Crooks was a reader of Derpwood's blog "Whoz Yo Mamala" and was inspired to act to murd3r Donald Trump after being incited by reading Derpwood's hat3. I predict that Derpwood will go to federal prison for his role in inciting violence against our former (and next) president, Donald Trump.

Or he could be sent to Gitmo and executed for treason. Given that spreading hat3 against America's greatest president is SURELY an act of treason.

Meanwhile, another of my blogs, "Cleveland Foxturds" remains l0cked. I created "Cleveland Foxturds" as a replacement for "I Heart White Gravy" after that blog was locked. Now Cleveland Foxturds is locked? WTF? BTW, this is "Cleveland Foxturds 2". I created this blog after the original "Cleveland Foxturds" was locked.

I did this by creating "Cleveland Foxturds 2" and then re-publishing all the content I had created on Cleveland Foxturds to my new blog. I didn't lose anything as a result of Derpwood's continuing attacks and attemps to get my blogs taken down. Suck it, Derpwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment