Thursday, April 25, 2024

Bigly Blog Problems

Apparently my Wh!te Gr@vy (completely not fake) Mystere blog got wiped out by G00gle a few days ago as a result of me posting some dirty p0rnographic photos of myself engaging in butt sex with Eric Trump? Or the reason could be that I posted images of myself having sloppy seconds off Donald Trump's butt crack? That could be what got me into heat with Google? Screencaps are forever. I hope nobody has any. In any case, I'm definitely not going to post those photos again. People might see my end0 pimples. That would be bigly embarassing.



Above is a sexy pic of Donald Trump's end0 that makes me extremely h0rny. btw, I have only ever had end0 sex with Eric Trump or had sloppy seconds off Donald Trump's butt crack in my fantasies. Although I did post some drawings I made of what such encounters might look like. And that might explain why my Wh!te gravy blog was taken down. I really can't say. G00gle did warn me about "adult content", but I'm not really that good an artist, so I don't know if those drawings were what they objected to or not.

Maybe it was the pics I posted of Donald Trump taking a shower? But that same pic is on my Donkey's Revenge blog. Maybe I should delete it to prevent TDR from being wiped out as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment