Monday, April 22, 2024

I Was Ticketed For Taking A Bigly Dump In Public!

I ripped a bigly fart and pooped my pants in public recently. The Cypress Police department had the nerve to issue a desktop ticket for me to appear in court for an environmental violation! FOR WHAT??? I only had an accident in my pants while walking up Garden Grove Blvd to visit the Frat House Bar and Nite Club. I can't help it if I had a bigly dump by accident.

My vibrator, which had been stuck up my endo, shot out like a speedy bullet when I ripped the bigly fart. Soon afterwards, my endo erupted with a bigly load of orange turds shooting out, onto the sidewalk on Garden Grove Blvd.

It feels sooooooooo good to rant about this! I feel bigly thrills up my L'eggs right now. Well, I gotta go. Flarpy Blunderguff wants to meet with me at the Frat House, and have a bang up time. My boingly boing boing is getting bent right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment