Monday, April 15, 2024

I Feel Bigly H0rny

This is my other account, the one I use to post my queertarded secrets then blame DeЯvish SandeЯs. On this blog I can confess my bigly urges and hide them from everyone else.

My first bigly bro sex experience was with a Black man with a bigly schlong up my big fat juicy booty hole. I got a hugely super tingle up my loins. But I felt so guilty for having a bigly sensation that made me super moist.

Oh how I miss my big Black bro's bigly boing-boing shoved up my moist tight bunghole! I must have been deeply in love with my big Black bro. But I got super jealous when my big Black bro knocked up my sissy, and fathered her bastard little boy. I thought for sure my big Black bro only wanted to boing-boing my superly bootilicious tight toot toot. My sissy got stuck raising a half breed bastard mutt after he took off.

Maybe that's why I like wearing my Donald Trump thong backless men's panties at the queer men's bathhouse in downtown Cypress CA. I twerk my juicy bootilicious toot toot in front of my half breed mongrel nephew in hopes he'll let me give him a rusty trombone, like his n*¿¿€ฯ mac daddy used to.

In the meantime, I make do with white gr@vy and getting stinkf@ces from sweaty white fat twinks and fat old white bears. But there is an old orange bear who is a dead ringer for my favorite god who will be returning to the white house soon. And his name is also Donald. Donald has lost control over his bowel movements, and sometimes passes moist juicy ones in my face when he lets one rip, while he twerks on my face :)

For the record, none of this means I am a queert@rd. I am a totally straight dude who sometimes sins, as we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment